Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I hate it when so much is going on that I can't keep it all straight. Busy would be an understatement for the past few weeks/upcoming week. We're in the middle of a refinancing mess (thanks a lot wells fargo for messing things up so many times!!), a big battle with our insurance who doesn't want to pay for something they approved of last year (Rowan's dental surgery), I've been working way too much...for real. And this week alone I have 6 sessions, and last week I had 3 and a wedding! I'm trying to stay afloat here but wow, I'm just so ready for vacation...although I'm not sure how I'm going to get everything I need to get done DONE before we leave! Anyway, I'll quit grumbling and complaining now, and get back to editing, and editing and editing and editing!! :) Here's a few of Riley...I really wish I could get her to smile naturally at the camera- haha, it just doesn't happen with that girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment