Friday, April 6, 2012

ah, i'm so tired i can barely keep my eyes open. i just finished up my latest wedding and have them uploading to the internet so they'll all be there when i wake up in the morning. very nice. what a weekend. i feel like i've been an emotional wreck. everything is making me upset and stressed, which is dumb i know, but my emotions keep getting the best of me. this weekend is Easter and i keep trying to remind myself to focus on what's important. so i'm going to list a few things i need to remember in hopes i have a better weekend than today!
things to focus on:
salvation- enough said. i really don't need to go on (but i will of course...)
healthy children
a husband who loves me and works hard
grace.grace.grace for all those "little" mistakes that i make alllll the time

alright, i officially cannot look at this screen any longer. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment