Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 2

Day two and I didn't spend any money....that doesn't sound very impressive, I know :) Of course my husband isn't doing so well- he went out to lunch, took $20 out of the atm and is at a concert tonight where it appears that he ate out for dinner too! (thank you path via my brother in law :) But that's ok, because this is more of a personal challenge, since I'm the one who handles the money and spends the most.
Today was a long day with the kids. For some reason they were super emotional, well the girls were at least. Lots of tantrums and crying, but they are all tucked into bed now and as sweet as can be. Last night they slept the best that they had in MONTHS. Maybe ever... haha. No, seriously, my kids just do not sleep for more than an hour straight usually. Last night Harper slept from 1am-9am with NO waking up (the first time ever) and the other two actually stayed in their beds and didn't sleep wake, wake us up to go to the bathroom, nothing! I felt so well rested when I got up this morning. it was awesome.
Rowan lost his 2nd tooth today! I kept asking him if I could just pop it out (it was barely hanging on), and then in the afternoon he was biting his shirt (he does this a lot) and he accidentally bit too hard and screamed, "MOM! MY TOOTH POPPED OUT!" haha. He's so cute toothless. He stayed up late with me tonight since Nathan is gone and he played pbs kids on the computer. It's a great website for kids, lots of educational games for them to play! Alright, well I'm headed off to take a bath and then get in bed. I want to try to wake up early tomorrow...but don't hold me to it :) I'm much more of a night owl than early bird..

P.S- the photo of the tea, teapot and kettle: I've started drinking a whole pitcher of green tea with lemons every day. I did that after Riley was born and not only did I have a lot more energy, but I was the skinniest I've ever been...the energy is already kicking in-hopefully I'll drop a few pounds in the process too! All iPhone pics- edited with vscocam



No comments:

Post a Comment